Sometimes it's hard to believe humans are related. People have such hatred for each other. People killing dogs for barking, for protecting their homes. People being shunned for showing pride in their heritage.
Man gets 25-life for killing a dog with a hammer
Lady protested for rebel flag.
Police kills dog for barking at him.
RACISM
Let me start by saying that I am proud to be from the south. I fly the rebel flag proudly on the front of my car. Why is that? Because I am proud of my Southern heritage. Not because I am a racist. I am probably the opposite of a racist. I don't discriminate against anyone. I hate everyone equally ;). I have black friends. My grandfather is a racist, and he hates that I have black friends. But one thing I do think, and it's not just because I'm white as I've talked to Mike about this, is that most black people are more racist than anyone. I know that my family never owned slaves, so why should you say I owe you? Africans sold their own people. If you don't like it over here, go back! And besides that, were you slaves? Hell no you weren't. You must have it so bad with your iPhone, undeserving full-scholarships, your Caddy, and your food stamps. I don't get free food, welfare, free housing, I had to delay school for 4 years, and I drive a '98 Chevy Blazer that I can only afford to fix if my Dad fixes it for me. Every black person thinks every white person owes them. Well, I hate to tell you, but no one owes you a damn thing. The government doesn't pay me to spawn kids I don't need & can't afford. Must be nice to live for free while a lot of people have to work for a living. I know many respectable black people who work hard to have something, & I never hear them complain about racism. You know why? Because they know you have to work hard to have something & that no one truly owes you nothing. Do you think you were the first or last to be sold for slavery? Did you know that the Native Americans (my ancestors) were robbed of their land & forced onto reservations? Did you know that women are sold today as prostitutes & mail-order brides? You weren't the first, & you're not the last. GET OVER IT.
ANIMAL CRUELTY
A cruel neighbor killed my dog Lucius back in November of 2010. And since then I've heard stories of people killing dogs & puppies. It really kills my core. How can someone hurt animals when they did nothing wrong? Oh so because a puppy chews up stuff because of teething, or a puppy/dog barks too much in protection or excitement, they deserve death? The guy that killed my dog also killed a puppy that lived across the street from my Dad. That man is lucky he's still alive, and his dog. But I don't think killing his dog would justify the death of mine, nor would he probably even be heartbroken. It's hard to believe people like that exist. People should serve the same amount of years in prison for killing an animal as they would a person. It's just wrong.
FOOTBALL TEAMS
I am already over football season. I am so sick of people bashing on Alabama or Auburn. I am an Auburn fan. But I don't see the point in saying "Awbarn" or any other derogatory words. People seem to forget that while those are state teams, those are real people playing in those suits. We have two great football teams in our state. Alabama & Auburn. They are really great teams. They both play great. But why don't you try focusing on the team you're a fan of, instead of focusing so much on the one you don't root for? You know everything about the other team, that you never seem to talk about your own. And I'm just so sick of hearing about it. Another thing, do we have to post a status every time a team scores. NO ONE CARES. I don't even have to watch the games because I get a freaking play-by-play of the game online.
IN CONCLUSION
I'm done ranting for now. Feel free to comment. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment