So. I think God was looking down on Mark & I & answered our prayers. We were devastated when we lost our sweet boy Lucius. He was special to us. A real joy to have in life. But little to our knowledge, he left ole' Mom & Dad one last gift before he left us. We learned about a week ago that he took part in impregnating my cousin Brooke's dog LuLu & she had 5 puppies. 1 of which looks just like our boy. :) So let's do the math.
Lucius+LuLu=Jack Sparrow. =D
![]() |
| Lucius (Dad) |
![]() |
| LuLu (Mom) |
![]() |
| The Result: Jack |
Mark & I couldn't be more happy with the decision to take in this sweet gift of God. He will hopefully bring a little peace to our family. We decided to name him Jack Sparrow after my favorite pirate. =) I'm sorry, I've been corrected: CAP'N Jack Sparrow. =):. He's such a blessing. And he is a sweet addition. It'll be such a joy & a terror to have a new puppy around. Kinda like having a toddler & then adding a new baby to the mix. lol. But we'll manage. The move to Denver will be fun. LoL. I'm so excited for this new adventure. I can't wait until February 27th when I can bring this sweet gift home.
Dear Lucius, I know you're watching us from Doggy Heaven. I know you'll be wagging that all-muscle tail as you watch your son grow & your sister prosper! We all miss you here, but are happy you aren't suffering like you were your final days. I love you so much & you always have a piece of my heart Luke!
The Proof:
JACK AS A NEWBORN PUPPY::
Now if laying the same & all the same fur markers isn't enough proof, then I suggest you pay for that $600 dog DNA test. =P. Anyway. That's all for today! =D
Love, Proud Mommy of Lucius & Rosey;
Proud Grandmommy of Jack Sparrow. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment