Sometimes I feel like I'm getting old. I'm only 21 & I feel 41. Life is ticking away & I can't seem to stop it. Sometimes it's okay to feel adult. Other times, it makes me long to be a kid again. To not worry about all these problems in the world. Bills, worrying about your car breaking down, if you're gonna have enough money to eat next week... You're attending all the family parties with your partner by your side. You're being called mom by the kid you raised (Aubrey says I'm her mom =}). Raising two dogs, losing one, then raising his son. Fighting about nothing important, & all the important things. When alone time now means having time alone together. You lose sleep because a baby pup needs you at all hours. Not just the convenient ones. When you lose a best friend. And it's not because one stole your legos, its because one stole your heart & you stole theirs too. When going on a vacation, means house hunting. And when bills are more important than a new pair of jeans.
LIFE HAPPENS.Life has a funny way of showing us just what it is capable of. It'll lead us on thinking everything is perfectly fine, then BOOM! Life happens. I mean, I haven't came up pregnant yet (thank god) But it doesn't mean life is going to be easy for any time. It will always be this way, I know. But it's just so hard that sometimes it's hard to feel like it's ever really worth it. But I keep on. Fighting as hard I can. And I will continue to fight until the day I die. Because one day, when I look back. I know it'll all be worth it. Because love prevails.
![]() |
| Mark, Me, Mike, Rosey, & Lucius ( & Jack too!) |
He makes me smile, laugh, cry, yell, happy, sad, angry.
He makes me feel loved.
I love him.
He loves me.
What more could a girl ask for? =)
I love you Mark Anthony Nikola!
((~*11-6-09*~))






No comments:
Post a Comment