Dear 2010,
You were good & bad to me. At the beginning of the year things were incredible. And I made some new friends. Met some pretty amazing people. Had a wonderful year of Holidays with my love Mark. I met an amazing new best friend by the name of John Durden. :) He's pretty damn awesome. He gave me more fun than I've ever had. He's been good to me as our limits will allow. But overall, he's one of the best. 2010, you gave me sickness I would never want again. But it helped me find out who my friends really are. I've gained so much life & freedom, but almost had it all taken away from some mistakes I've made. I don't regret anything I've done. I had two wonderful puppies, & an amazing boyfriend. I almost lost it. I've gained & lost many great friends who turned out to not be so great in the end. I was supposed to move to Colorado in June, but backed out. I was scared & had things & people I didn't wanna leave behind. I chose to stay here, as did Mark. I thanked God everyday for giving me someone so special who would put up with the things that I had said & done. I've made so many great memories in my life. I've been trying to record them in my pictures. I do the best I can. Every party, every trip to the park, every trip to a store just to walk around. All great memories in a life I do not regret. In November, tragedy hit Mark & I when we lost our dear pup Lucius. He was amazing. I wish 2011 could have met him. But some people are selfish & don't care for the loss of such joys. We've moved on to a point where we don't cry anymore. But I miss him everyday. Anyway 2010, I just wanted to end this letter saying thank you for giving me the craziest, most amazing year of my life. And I'm ready to move on from it. I have a whole other year to live in. =) So, it's been real 2010, but I'm moving on to 2011. Rest In Peace in my memory. =).
Sincerely, Janna M. English.
P.S. Thanks for the memories. =D
aww janna that was a beautiful letter ^_^
ReplyDeletebtw this is Keisha ,i'm just logged in on blake's(douglas) account