This year went by so fast. I don't even know where to begin. You were better than 2011, but no where near like 2010. I guess we could start from the top. I turned 22 on January 30th. I had a great party with two friends, Marilyn & Zach, whose birthday's are right by mine.
Sadly, 2012 caused me to lose yet another friend to life. Zach went & met a guy. He fell hopelessly in love & abandoned all of his former friends. It was depressing because he & I had just gotten close again & then he just left... But not before owing Mark $70 he never paid back. You gotta watch people. He & his boyfriend can go on vacations & out to eat & on cruises, but can't pay back money they owe. But I'm getting angry talking about all that. Sometimes you gotta write people off as a loss. Those who are willing to toss you & everyone else aside for some relationship that may or may not last is just dumbfounding to me. But I digress. I can't say I don't miss him, because I miss him all the time. I know he's happy, but I miss my best friend. :(. Late nights, long talks, needed hugs, & wrestling matches. Those days are gone, but the memories aren't. I love you & miss you, Zachariah. :(.
Some people aren't meant to be in your life forever, while others always seem to make their way back. After I wrote my last post, Drake & I seemed to have resolved things, & I've even spoken to Shae a couple times, though I know that will never be the same. And I'm okay with that now.
School has been going okay I guess. Been having some money trouble. 2012 was definitely a bad year financially for me. Failed my first class because I was too sick to catch up in time. :/. But my business has been far from good. I did have the opportunity & pleasure to photograph 2 weddings. That was nerve-wracking, but so worth it. I gained a huge amount of experience & learned a lot about the dynamics of doing that sort of job. Pay is pretty good, the hours are not.
New Couch!!!
We had our first Halloween party in 2 years. That was pretty damn fun. :). Although now my new couch sometimes smells like pee ( thanks Mark ;] ).
I had possibly the best Thanksgiving of my entire life this year though. My family did not fight a single time. No yelling besides the yelling the kids were doing while playing. Everyone got along so beautifully, I was ready to cry. Sadly, Mark was at home sleeping after working the night before, but it was still a great day. :).
I also went back to Illinois with Mark. We had a blast! I took a day trip to Chicago & met with Becky, Ilse, & Michael for a night of good food, & adventure. Going to Chicago, I rode my first train, then subway, & metro bus. Then I took a charter bus home. I finally got to see the Bean!!!! =D.
All in all, 2012, you weren't that bad of a year, though you weren't the best. I am certainly glad this year wasn't as bad as last year was. :). Goodbye, Adieu, Farewell, So long, Bon Voyage 2012. Hopefully 2013 is SO much better. :).
.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment